Jameson Legal Tech is an exciting and innovative new division within Jameson Legal. With a focus on Legal Tech software sales and strategic advice, as well as Legal Tech recruitment, our specialist team is a trusted adviser to Legal Tech Vendors as well as In-House and Private Practice Legal Operations departments.
Legal Tech Vendors
- Evaluation of Legal Tech Software
- Advising Legal Tech Vendors on sales strategy
- Facilitating product demos with Law Firms and Inhouse Legal Teams
- Warm Introductions within the Legal/Legal Tech ecosystem
- Introductions to relevant VCs, fundraising platforms
- Evaluation of Legal Tech needs
- Sourcing relevant Legal Tech Software Solutions and arranging relevant introductions
- Running workshops for senior management within Law Firms and In-House legal teams to advise on suitable Legal Tech solutions and to give an overview of alternative solutions
- Placement of Legal Tech professionals into Law Firms, In-House Legal Departments and within Legal Tech Vendors. Roles including Legal Project Managers, Legal Engineers, Knowledge & Innovation Directors, VPs of Sales
- Team/one to one BD strategy and advisory services to Law Firms and individual Partners
Legal Tech Data Extraction
At Jameson Legal Tech, we specialise in providing top-quality data extraction and conversion services with a focus on practice management systems. Whether you are moving away from a legacy system or upgrading your existing system to cloud, on-prem or hybrid, our team of expert professionals use advanced software tools and industry best practices to ensure that your data is accurately extracted and converted into the format you need.
We offer a range of data extraction, cleansing, transformation, and conversion services, including:
- Master data (including contacts/addresses)
- Client and Matter data
- Time and billing data
- Records Management (documents and files)
- General ledger
- Purchase Ledger
At Jameson Legal Tech, we understand that every law firm has unique data management needs. That’s why we offer customised solutions tailored to your specific requirements. Whether you need a one-time extraction and conversion service or ongoing support, we can help.