Our client is a very well-funded and well-backed medical legal tech solution who are in scale up mode. The company are meeting a huge unmet demand in the pharmaceutical mass tort space where there are very few competitors, and they are helping claimants to successfully obtain pay-outs due to the negative effects of medical trials.
This is a strategically import hire for the company, and they are looking for a VP of Customer Success and Operations to:
- Help drive growth, operational efficiencies and implement a strategy to help them through their planned upcoming hyper growth period.
- Manage a team of 10 who will directly report to the successful candidate, and they will need support and training to help ensure claimants are handled and supported in the best possible way. Hiring new and onboarding new team members will be a key part of this role too.
- Strategically review current processes and optimisation of their current pipeline
- Standardise and analyse metrics and KPIs to assess pipeline performance
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a start-up (ideal would be at a high growth company)
- At least 6 years in leadership roles, with a focus on revenue and team growth
- Growing a team out from 1 person and ensuring the right processes, procedures, structure and plans are in place to support an existing team and future growth of the team
- Understanding of the day-to-day challenges in a high growth start up
- B2B and B2C sales experience (B2C is very important)
There is a huge upside of joining now with a good base salary, meaningful equity, long term commission structure, and a fantastic career path for the successful candidate.
This role is fully remote so you can be based anywhere in the USA.