Our client, a large western based US law firm, is looking to hire a trusts and estates associate with 2-5 years of relevant experience for their Denver office.
The role’s responsibilities include:
- Drafting complex estate planning documents for high net worth individuals.
- Administering large and complex estates/trusts.
- Assisting with preparation of and file gift and estate tax returns.
- Counseling high net worth clients on a broad range of estate planning.
- Modelling advanced wealth transfer techniques.
The candidate should be admitted to practice in Colorado or able to waive in.
Base Salary: $185,000 to $215,000.