A notable global law firm are looking to hire a Senior Associate level TMT lawyer on 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be working closely with the firms ranked Scotland-based team. Whilst working closely with the Scotland-based team, this role can be fully remote within the UK and does not require Scottish qualification.
The successful candidate will work as part of one of the UK’s top TMT teams – highly ranked in technology, telecoms, commercial contracts, and data protection. The workload will involve a mixture of large technology, commercial and outsourcing deals across a diverse range of sectors including TMT, IP, Defence, Retail, Energy, Payments, Fintech and FS. The firm has an elite range of clients including well known household names.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 4 years’ PQE in handling a diverse TMT caseload
- A passion and genuine interest for the commercial and technology sector
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Experience gained within the TMT departments of notable UK Law Firms
- The ability to start a 12 month contract at short notice
- Excellent attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top tier TMT team within a global law firm. Fantastic client exposure, high quality work, the ability to work remotely 100% of the time and a competitive salary is on offer.