This is an opportunity to lead the Third Party Risk and Compliance programmes across one of the fastest growing entities globally across a wide range of business activities. You will be involved in setting up and designing the Third Park Risk programme, and growing the team. This role is based in Saudi Arabia.
- Support the development and implementation of a Third Party Risk management program.
- Focus on governance and oversight to identify, assess, mitigate and report aggregate portfolio-level exposure and risks of third parties.
- Identify, develop and drive implementation of risk measurement techniques and capabilities, including details of key risk indicators, thresholds, triggers, and response and mitigation requirements to manage third party risk.
- Develop risk profiles of third parties and provide effective challenge to the business to assess whether the risks of the third party relationships are understood and within tolerance.
- Support and role model the compliance culture within the business.
Required experience and skills:
- Strong experience in running or building Third Party Risk programmes.
- Experience of developing and implementing risk management programmes in global organisations, with robust knowledge of technology, risks, architectures and related tools.
- Strong understanding of compliance (ABAC, Sanctions, Anti-Trust, Human Rights etc.) laws, regulations and risks.
- Strong leadership and relationship qualities to manage business owners wishing to engage third parties.
- Good presentation and communication skills to articulate risks to the business and the audit committee.
- Good understanding of risk mitigation efforts and root cause identification.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e., TPRM tools, Microsoft Office Suite Products).
- Advanced organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach to routine and non-routine occurrences.