A leading legal software consultancy are going through an exciting period of growth and are now looking to employ a Technical Consultant in their London office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and expanding team in a challenging and busy role.
Your main responsibilities will include onboarding and supporting new customers, setting up the technical components of the appliance and integrations, analysing and understanding customer requirements, translating them into a statement of work and delivering the solutions. You will be working with multiple customers and handling a number of engagements at any given time so strong time management and communication skills are crucial for this role.
Main day to day duties:
- Running customer workshops, gather requirements and map customer needs to the solutions
- Working with integration partners to support them in customer engagements
- Working with Support teams to troubleshoot customer challenges
- Owning the integration processes and documentation, regularly evolving and reviewing
- Network firewalls and proxy servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, Group Policy and DNS
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL scripting
- Hybrid Storage
- Encryption Key Management
- HighQ, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Azure
You will need to be self-motivated, well organised and have excellent communication skills to succeed in this role. The company offers excellent scope to progress so it will be a great fit for somebody looking to grow and develop their career.