A forward thinking legal tech SaaS Software Company are going through a big growth period and have the opportunity for Tech Lead (future CTO).
The software focusses on tackling the avoidable pain, time and costs of a company’s secretarial tasks and duties, as well as making it fast and easy to perform and manage ‘routine’ aspects of these duties, and more complex actions like share capital changes, officer changes etc…
The role will be a combination of:
- Software development alongside the existing team
- Mentoring/ managing the development team’s personal development
- Product ownership
This role will suit an existing tech lead looking for a change and opportunity to join an early stage team and put their mark on an impressive and growing product. They would also consider senior developers looking to take the next step in their career to become a technical lead.
The right candidate will be highly technically proficient, hands-on, energetic and be able to work in a fast moving start up.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 7+yrs of development experience
- General UX and UI experience – enough to make insightful contributions and keep in touch with current trends & best practice.
- Experience of ownership of full development life cycle of product features.
- Test Driven Development.
- Works and actively enjoys working in a team and supporting others.
- Good communicator.
As their Tech Lead, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded company with a commercially live product and rapidly growing customer base and help improve and expand the product on a rapid growth trajectory. They are offering a very competitive salary, exciting benefits package, and vested equity for the right candidate. There is also the opportunity for this role to grow into a CTO position if this is a path you wish to take.