A leading global law firm based in Abu Dhabi are now looking for a Team Executive to join their very successful firm on a permanent basis. Only candidates that are based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate from within the UAE to Abu Dhabi will be considered.
The Team Executive role is part of the Business Support Team, and this is not a typical Legal Secretary position as the main tasks will be billing and supporting the Bids & Pursuit Manager along with some light office/legal administration.
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Financial and Matter Management – working with Partners and Finance Team to prepare timely and accurate invoices.
- Business Development – assisting Practice Executives with Directories and Awards submissions, and supporting the Bids & Pursuit Manager and Practice Executives with team diagrams/infographics for bids.
- Office & Legal Administration – answering calls, arranging conference calls, submitting expense claims, travel & accommodation arrangements etc.
- Legal Administration – monitoring the group admin inbox, creating, amending, and converting documents from various formats, including PowerPoint presentations, pitches and CVs etc.
Essential skills and experiences:
- Candidate must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Previous experience working within the finance department of a law / professional services firm, e.g. central finance administration, billing or revenue control
- Previous experience in administration, preferably within professional services or a law firm.
- Good level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint