We are working with an entrepreneurial law firm that specialises in providing tailored legal advice to start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, and entrepreneurs. They offer a unique, flexible, and fully remote platform for mid to senior-level lawyers looking for high-quality work that fits their capacity. They are currently looking for a Senior Tax Lawyer to join them on a flexible consultancy basis.
This opportunity works well for those who enjoy a portfolio career, those who want to accept work that fits around other revenue streams or commitments, and individuals who are looking to work on an agile and remote basis and move away from the rigidity of traditional employment methods.
The consultants will also have the support of the wider firm, Partners, and Associates as and when required.
A client following is not required. A competitive hourly rate is on offer.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Upwards of 8 years’ PQE as a Tax Lawyer and experience in handling a range of Tax matters.
- Training or some experience gained from a Magic Circle, Silver Circle, US or Top 50 firm.
- Strong experience in handling a full caseload of corporate tax matters involving direct and indirect tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including asset transfers, financing, and corporate structuring and restructurings.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SMEs, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs.
- A thirst for working in a refreshing and flexible manner.
Individuals looking to return to work from a career break are also encouraged to apply.