We are working closely with an innovative legal platform based in London, who are looking to engage with senior-level Tax Lawyers on a flexible consultancy basis.
Our client focuses on providing legal services to SMEs across a diverse range of sectors, start-ups, and scale-ups.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with high-quality work to fit their capacity, and have the opportunity to work remotely 100% of the time. The consultants will also have the support of the wider firm, Partners, and Associates as and when required.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate, or a Barrister regulated by the Bar Standards Board
- Upwards of 8 years’ PQE in handling Tax matters, and ideally have experience in advising SMEs
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In-House
- Training or experience gained from a magic circle, top 50 or US firms
- Strong experience in handling a full caseload of corporate tax matters involving direct and indirect tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including asset transfers, financing, and corporate structuring and restructurings
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients
Individuals looking to return to work from a short career break are also encouraged to apply.