A successful, innovative UK law firm are looking to recruit a Systems Developer on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody ambitious and enthusiastic to work in a busy and challenging role.
Systems Development and Administration
- Investigating, analysing and documenting business requirements.
- Designing, developing and maintaining key software components using K2, C#, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Implementing K2/SharePoint-based workflows and solutions for business process automation.
- Developing reports
- Testing developed software and resolving any issues, ensuring that the systems operate in a reliable manner.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is created and maintained for all system developments.
- Providing accurate development estimates.
- Ensuring systems change management is carried out in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Administering and maintaining the systems in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Providing technical and user support on software solutions.
- Providing a key point of liaison between the business and the IS Department, ensuring a rapid response to all problems, ideas, issues and queries raised.
- Developing implementation plans required to deal with complex requests for change.
- Supporting other members of the Development team and of the IS Department as a whole.
Skills and qualifications
Role-specific knowledge and expertise
- Strong experience developing .Net applications with C#.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse SQL data.
- Good understanding of IT systems.
- Experience with K2
- Experience with Document Management Systems
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS and SSIS
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you have the experience and skills required, please do not hesitate in sending your CV forward, we look forward to hearing from you.