A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading, global law firm on a permanent basis. You will be joining a team that has overall responsibility for the implementation, maintenance and operation of the firms’ legal technology solutions. Your team will be specifically responsible for analysing requirements, designing, developing and testing robust IT systems to support the firm’s rapid expansion.
In this role, you will focus on providing day-to-day support for business applications, alongside a team of finance and systems analysts. Report design/information visualisation will also be important. Excellent technical analysis skills and a strong root cause approach will be required. You will also act as an immediate source of technical reference, supporting both in-house and third-party applications as well as working with key technical and business stakeholders to implement proposed enhancements in order to reach an agreed approach prior to implementation
- Good working knowledge C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
- Experience working with a variety of programming languages
- Any data integration (middleware) experience (such as IntApp Integration Builder) an advantage
- Ability to step through code to trace functional elements across multiple platforms
- IntApp Open/Flow or other business process management system
- Experience in SQL including writing efficient queries, stored procedures and ETL etc.
- Familiarity with legal business processes and the key IT systems that support them, such as Elite 3E and IntApp.
- Analysing business requirements in order to design and deliver IT solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborating with project managers to ensure that solutions are delivered in the timescales expected
- Helping to deploy applications to the firm by following the firm’s deployment strategy
- Preparing technical documentation as required
- Providing support to live systems
- Working with and assisting direct external consultants/suppliers if required
To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic. You will also have the ability to effectively prioritise, work well under pressure and work on a number of tasks simultaneously.