Our client, a major international law firm, are seeking a junior-mid level associate to join their Structured Products team based in their London office.
This role involves advising the firm’s extensive list of clients on a range of structured products matters. These include producing initial drafts of agreements, drafting and negotiating structured product documents and ensuring a smooth process to transaction close or advisory matter completion.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to advance their career by joining a reputable Structured Products team in the City, working closely with market leading partners.
Experience and skills required:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-4 years’ PQE gained in international finance transactions at a reputable international law practice
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work