Our client, a US headquartered firm, is one of the most prestigious law firms in the world, and their Structured Finance & Derivatives practice is composed of lawyers experienced in securitisation, structured products and derivatives matters. Their pan-Atlantic team’s experience covers structured finance transactions involving a diverse range of asset classes and utilising the entire spectrum of securitisation structures. On the Derivatives side, the firm’s expertise covers the full array of products including those related to prime brokerage, and also extends to non-U.S./U.K. assets in many jurisdictions, including the Baltics, Ireland, Germany and Scandinavia.
Due to significant and maintained growth, the firm is now looking for additional Securitisation Associates to join their London office.
In order to be considered for a role in this prestigious team, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour.
- Training and 1-3 years’ post-qualification experience in transactional securitisation matters, gained at a City, US or international firm.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- Confidence in your own abilities and the gravitas and ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
Foreign-qualified lawyers may be of interest, providing they have already gained high quality securitisation experience from a law firm in the London market.
This position attracts market-leading remuneration and is a premium opportunity to join a market leading law firm.
For further information or to discuss please do get in touch!