Our client, a leading global law firm, is seeking a senior structured finance and securitisation lawyer to join their London office. The successful candidate will be part of the firm’s highly regarded finance practice, working on complex and innovative transactions for clients across a range of sectors.
- Advising clients on complex structured finance and securitisation transactions, including the structuring and negotiation of a wide range of finance products, such as asset-backed securities, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and collateralized loan obligations.
- Keeping up to date with legal and regulatory developments in structured finance and securitisation, and providing guidance to clients accordingly.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders.
- Qualified lawyer with 5-8 years of PQE in structured finance and securitisation.
- Strong academic credentials and experience working at a top-tier law firm.
- Proven ability to manage complex transactions and work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and to contribute to the growth and development of the practice.
If you’re a motivated and ambitious structured finance and securitisation lawyer looking to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global law firm, and work on some of the most innovative and complex transactions in the market.
A highly competitive compensation package and career progression opportunities are on offer.