A global professional software company are looking for a Solution Consultant to join their team to help clients find and implement the best software solution for their global trade management needs. They are looking for someone who has a strong knowledge in supply chain management within multinational companies, either from an in-house, consultancy or international software company background.
Our client currently have a need for a Solution Consultant for their Global Trade Management suite of solutions to support their growing European sales team. The role can be based in London or Germany.
The Solution Consulting team actively drives and manages the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and is an integral part of the Sales team, providing demo support and assistance on the technical aspects of proposals for all their Global Trade Management solutions. To be successful in this role, the Solution Consultant must be able to articulate technology and communicate the value of the products to business and technical prospective users and buyers.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for engaging with customers to identify current process and requirements, identifying areas of process improvement, designing a product set of solutions to meet those requirements, and evangelize the proposed solution and present the value proposition of the product to an individual company.
The Solution Consultant will also help to shape the Global Trade Management suite of products, and direct the company by communicating market needs to the Product Management team. The successful candidate will be working with colleagues around the globe on exciting initiatives in a growth environment.
About The Role
- Being an EMEA product expert for the Global Trade Management suite of solutions and working with the other Solution Consultants in the team to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are apprised of latest developments and the product roadmap.
- Producing and maintaining demo data and technical resources for the Sales teams to use, training the Sales team, and refining and updating the materials as necessary.
- Collecting feedback from the field and working with their Manager and Product Management on the go-to market strategy.
- Working with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that the message is being communicated and the material that supports that message is up-to-date.
- Supporting the Sales team with sales opportunity qualification and performing technical scope discovery of solution(s) required to address customer requirements.
- Supporting the Sales team on selling the value of the Global Trade Management products using multiple formats/channels, including phone calls, presentations, and onsite/online product demonstrations.
- Coordinating closely with the Sales team in putting together proposals to align solutions designed with the customer’s business requirements.
- Taking responsibility for the client experience and ensuring that customer excellence is delivered throughout the sales cycle and delivery process.
- A dynamic presenter and quick thinker.
- Experience of working with global trade management and supply chain software.
- Experience guiding corporations and firms to improve efficiency.
- An ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Experienced in demonstrating and presenting software solutions preferred.
- Experienced in presenting with the personal gravitas to instil confidence in software products.