We are working with an enviable legal service provider who are looking for Software Lawyers to join them for a client secondment contract. Ideally candidates will be available immediately or at short notice and will want to work In House on a contract basis.
Successful candidates are likely to have upwards of 2 years’ PQE in handling a full range of software and commercial matters but possess specific SaaS (Software as a Service) experience.
Candidates are likely to have experience in:
- Software and commercial contract management, drafting and negotiation
- Proven ability to manage projects, negotiations and relationships with third parties as well as external advisers
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements and providing legal advice on broad business issues
- Specific experience in advising on SaaS matters
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another Commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia, or New Zealand, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ experience in handling a full range of software, commercial and SaaS matters
- Experience gained in leading London or top tier regional firms and an interest in transitioning into an In House, client-centric setting; or experience gained within a mix of private practice and In House settings
- The capacity to work well and deliver results under pressure
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- A keen eye of legal risk and risk management
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A passion for working closely with clients and understanding their business
Competitive daily rates are on offer to the successful candidates.