A global implementation partner for Cloud Legal Services are going through a huge global expansion plan and have an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Consultant for their legal practice management software team.
In this exciting and versatile role, you will be responsible for successful end to end software implementations including configuring the software, data migration, training clients and support enquiries post go live. You will be the key person in ensuring our clients are successfully onboarded onto the system and get the most out the product based on their requirements.
You are a key part of the team with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
Day to day activities include:
- Meeting with prospective clients to help show parts of the system in deep dive demos
- Meeting with newly signed clients to gather requirements and kick off their project
- Conducting web-based and onsite meetings with clients as part of implementation engagements
- Performing web-based and onsite training sessions
- Conducting data analysis and migrations using our migration tools
- Developing and updating training documentation and videos as required
- Investigating advanced customer issues and coordinating resolution with the rest of our team
- Emailing clients when product updates occur with overview videos and assisting clients with making use of new features
- Emailing clients post-implementation surveys and summarise responses
The following personal skills are essential:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Think laterally about problems and come up with creative solutions
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to notice discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Always looking for ways to improve processes and work more efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- You enjoy a challenge and always remain client focused
- Willing to help out the team with what needs to be done to ensure we’re delivering an excellent service
Skills and experience:
- Experience working in a law firm or have legal industry experience
- Experience using a legal practice management system
- Ability to solve basic computer issues (re-enabling a Microsoft Word addin, for example)
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If you are looking to join a dynamic, growing, and fun team, are highly motivated and looking for a challenge then this is the role for you. The company are offering a competitive salary, and excellent opportunity for career development, plus every year the company take all their staff on a global trip, this year will be in Australia.