An exciting opportunity has become available in the Netherlands to join a leading provider of legal software solutions. They specialise in Document Management software, along with other Legal Technology offerings.
Due to their rapid growth, they are looking for a software engineer with the following experience:
- Hands on experience in software development and delivering software solutions.
- Legal industry experience from an IT perspective.
- Experience with document management and enterprise content management principles.
Main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Designing and maintaining product solutions that seamlessly integrate clients’ Microsoft 365 ecosystem, including SharePoint (Online), Teams, and Outlook.
- Collaborating within and across teams to define and implement new features and functionality.
- Writing clean, well-documented, and maintainable code that follows established coding standards and best practices.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting production issues, and working to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have solid experience with software development processes, and a strong technical background in IT. Professional proficiency in both Dutch and English is desirable. This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary, and plenty of opportunity to progress.