Our client, a well-regarded international law firm, is seeking to employ a junior lawyer to join their Shipping team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior associate to join a dedicated and growing team.
This role will focus on transactional shipping matters, with a particular focus on yacht transactions, shipbuilding, charterparties, sale and purchase and other maritime contracts.
Experience and skills Required:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- Up to 2 years’ PQE gained at a recognised maritime practice
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work