One of the UK’s fastest growing law firms are now looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their very successful business on a permanent basis. This role will be predominately based in their Bristol office with some travel to their Exeter and Southampton office.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support and advice to over 600 employees throughout the Firm across 7 office locations and those working remotely.
- Logging and resolving issues and requests raised with the team in a timely manner and in-line with their expected SLAs. Where necessary you will escalate to other internal or external resources, yet remain the internal point of contact until resolution.
- Assisting in the day-to-day operation of the technology installation, specifically to include the smooth running of all laptop hardware, software, printers and smartphone devices.
- Working within the ITIL framework in relation to incident, problem, change and asset management.
- Managing the incident process from beginning to end.
Skills and Experience required:
- In this role you will need to demonstrate the highest level of customer service skills, working collaboratively as part of a busy, close-knit team. Equally, you need to be happy to work with autonomy, taking responsibility for your own workload and seeing things through to conclusion.
- Proven technical knowledge and a track record of providing high quality 1st and 2nd line support via an IT Service Desk
- Experience of working with and providing support for the full range of Microsoft 365 business productivity tools.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to take responsibility for multiple jobs simultaneously
- Self-motivated individual who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
If you have a proven record of high-quality 1st and 2nd line technical support resolution, and demonstrate the highest calibre of customer services skills to support a wide range of business stakeholders then this could be for you!
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be part of a successful and supportive environment. They offer continual opportunities for support and professional development through their Business Skills Academy and Digital Skills Academy, and believe in empowering each other to achieve and strive to create a progressive and inclusive working environment.