An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a leading law firm in Guernsey for a service desk analyst. Contributing to the smooth running of the IT Service Desk team, you will provide excellent service support, adhering to IT procedures and standards.
- Providing hardware and software support, both locally and remotely and escalating appropriately.
- Being the first point of contact for all support or service calls.
- Completing daily operations and managing all calls in accordance with the service desk process and procedures.
- Providing support and set up for presentations, video conferencing and telephone conferencing both on and off site.
- Ensuring that the service desk manager is notified of any on-going faults and training related support calls.
- Liaising with the wider support team regarding outstanding incidents and service request, and managing customer expectations.
- Providing good customer service at all times, striving to exceed client and business expectations.
Main experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10 based operating systems.
- A good understanding of PCs as well as mobile devices is a pre-requisite, and any server/network experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Examples of previous IT projects undertaken.
- Excellent personal skills – the role involves engaging with business users across all Jurisdictions and in a range of roles within the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you need to be confident, proactive and responsible for personal development. Commitment to on-going professional study and examinations is essential to succeed.
This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary, and plenty of opportunity to progress.