An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a leading law firm in London for a Service Desk Analyst. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will be assisted and guided by the Service Desk Specialists and the Senior Service Desk Specialist. You will be the primary point of contact within the IT Service Desk, and you must have excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Providing a professional and consistent level of technology support to all staff.
- Responding to incoming incidents and requests.
- Ensuring all incidents and requests are accurately recorded at the time of being reported and responded to within a set Service Level Agreement.
- Maintaining and updating incidents and requests via the Service Desk system.
- Alerting Senior Analysts and Managers of reoccurring incidents and potential issues.
- Keeping customers updated.
- Escalating problems to the senior team members.
- Creating and encrypting CD bibles and USB sticks.
- Managing requests for loan equipment.
- Assisting with the team’s administration duties.
- Utilising and updating the Knowledge Base.
Main experience and skills required:
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Understanding of PC Hardware and operating systems.
- Awareness of using Active Directory.
- Experience of logging tickets.
To be considered for this role, you need to have a keen interest in IT, excellent communication skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure. It is also essential that you have excellent time management and organisational skills, and a strong attention to detail.
This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary and plenty of opportunity to progress.