An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a leading law firm in Jersey for a senior technical support analyst. As a senior role within the IT Infrastructure Network and Security Team, you will architect, implement and maintain highly available and secure IT infrastructure services across the Group. The role has a broad range of IT responsibilities in group-wide projects as well as systems maintenance, including upgrades, new features and new implementations.
- Ensuring your workloads are prioritised, handled and completed in line with service level agreements, with an emphasis on high-quality customer service.
- Contributing to the organisation’s network and security strategy, ensuring it aligns with wider organisational priorities, and is appropriately reflected in the business and IT strategies.
- Delivering IT Support Services according to relevant and published processes, including delivery to SLA and KPI targets across the team.
- Technical operation of Group IT infrastructure, to include but not limited to the following technologies:
- Local and Wide Area Network Services
- Cisco/HP Aruba network management
- Aruba wireless services
- Aruba ClearPass NAC
- Palo Alto Firewall management
- Zscaler web gateway management
- SD-WAN network services
- Assisting with the management of IT Infrastructure lifecycles, budget planning and business case preparation.
- Monitoring the performance of network and security resources, using customer feedback to ensure that the most efficient service is provided into the organisation.
Main experience and skills required:
- An IT professional qualification in line with the technical infrastructure stack e.g.: Cisco, Palo Alto.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven skills and experience in enterprise network and security technologies within the scope of this role.
- Experience of technical project management – for example, leading small/medium technical projects
- 3rd line support and problem management.
- Information security – knowledge and experience of new and emerging technologies and legislation that affects or potentially affects the security of internal and external client data.
To be considered for this role, you need to be confident, proactive and responsible for personal development.
This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary and plenty of opportunity to progress.