A market leader in the IT hardware manufacturing business, our client is looking to recruit a senior legal counsel. You will assist the General Counsel in a broad range of legal work including general corporate, intellectual property, compliance, and corporate governance matters. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global company that provides plenty of opportunities for career growth and the selected candidate can look forward to handling a regional portfolio. Admission to the Bar is advantageous but not a pre-requisite. Lawyers with in-house experience would be highly regarded.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognised degree in law with min. 9 years of relevant experience.
- Prior in-house experience gained preferably in the manufacturing or IT industry.
- Experience in handling various commercial agreements.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.