A global leading Firm are heavily investing in growth and development, and now have an opportunity for a Project Manager. The role can be based from home anywhere across the Northern America, as long as you live near an airport, so you can get to clients sites on occasions and when required.
The role will build strong customer relationships with key individuals and teams across the company and their clients in the US and Canada. The (Senior) Project Manager is accountable for definition and delivery of Matter Management and ERP projects; Matter Management is focused on clients, cases, workloads, and all related documents and reference materials while the ERP that also includes Records and Conflicts – both are targeted to professional services organizations, particularly law firms. This role will provide leadership throughout the project life-cycle to the project team and ensure that team members are motivated, develop their skills and experience and are effective as a team. The Sr. Project Manager is the primary client contact during implementations and is responsible for client satisfaction of same.
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
- Managing all phases of software implementations with teams of five to fifteen producing revenue of $500k to $3mm or more; two – three years of financial software implementation experience
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall approach, preferably gained by having undertaken a multitude of project roles over their career.
- Solid knowledge, understanding and experience of financial operations (GL, AP, AR, Billing/Invoicing, Operational and Management Reptg) and client and matter management
- Strong Leadership skills, with a demonstrable background of resource management, motivating and coaching
- Client-facing consultancy experience with a blue-chip or big-five professional services organisation
- Ability to work in an environment of change and uncertainty with sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and diverse range of projects and activities
- PMP is REQUIREDfor this role
- Law firm financial operations and client/matter management experience
- Project management of financial ERP implementations (GL, AP, AR, Billing/Invoicing) as well as conflicts and case management workflow implementations
- Previous experience as a project manager for a financial ERP software company
The Firm will offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and provide them with a clear guide for career progression.