This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner, with a passion for the financial services industry to join the firm’s Wealth Management Team as a Senior Paraplanner position based in Stamford.
As a Senior Paraplanner, you will play a crucial role in the Wealth Management Support Team, reporting directly to our Head of Support. You will be responsible for preparing Suitability Reports and efficiently processing business related to Investments, Pensions, Equity Release, and Protection. The successful candidate should ideally hold a Diploma qualification or be actively working towards it and demonstrate a desire to achieve Chartered status.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing comprehensive Suitability Reports and processing new and existing business adhering to our firm’s policies and procedures using the appropriate templates.
- Utilising our case management system efficiently, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records.
- Ensuring all business transactions are conducted in full compliance with Firms policies, FCA regulations, and best practices, always putting the client’s interests first.
- Supporting the IFA’s and senior members of staff with administrative duties.
- Using cash flow modelling tools when necessary to enhance financial planning strategies.
- Interacting with product providers, clients, and industry professionals as required to facilitate smooth operations.
- Preparing annual client reviews in a timely manner.
- Undertake project-based work as needed.
- Co-operating fully with the firm’s Compliance Director and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Be willing to work anti-social hours occasionally to ensure the utmost client satisfaction.
- Proven experience as a Paraplanner with expertise in writing Suitability Reports and handling various financial products.
- Diploma qualified or actively working towards the qualification, with a strong interest in achieving Chartered status (if not already Chartered).
- A deep passion for financial services and a commitment to providing excellent service.
- Exceptional communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, efficiently, and compliantly.