A senior corporate secretarial role is now on offer with a renowned group. Offering stability in a family-oriented environment, you will be part of a team advising on group-wide matters board matters. Applicants will have prior experience working in a large in-house or listed company, and have prior training with a service provider or accountancy firm. The role offers the full spectrum of corporate secretariat work including some administrative work and mentorship of junior members of the team.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A SAICSA Executive Diploma in Corporate Administration (EDCA) or a Degree equivalent
- At least 8 to 10 years of related work experience working in large or listed companies and with 3 to 5 years of leadership experience
- The ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision as well as under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS office, knowledge of corporate secretarial software (Pervasent Board App), ACRA, Bizfile, Charity Portal is an advantage