Our client, an alternative legal service provider, is looking for senior lawyers with leveraged finance experience, to work on-site with one of their financial institution clients for a 6 months FTC in London.
The preferred candidates will have upwards of 5+PQE and ideally possess relevant experience of high yield and TLB experience.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE with a focus on Leveraged Finance
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In-House settings is essential
- Previous experience working on-site with a financial institution will be beneficial.
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.