We are looking for an experienced Senior Leverage Finance Lawyer with High Yield and TLB experience, to join an In-House secondment in London on a 6-month contract to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expert legal advice and support to our financial institution on a range of leveraged finance matters.
- Advising on all aspects of leveraged finance transactions, including drafting, negotiating and reviewing documentation
- Providing legal support to the financial institution’s various teams, including deal origination, execution and risk management
- Advising on regulatory and compliance issues related to leveraged finance transactions
- Collaborating with external counsel, internal stakeholders and clients to ensure seamless execution of leveraged finance transactions
- Providing guidance and support to junior members of the legal team
- Staying up to date with industry developments and legal requirements related to leveraged finance transactions
- At least 5 years of experience as a Leveraged Finance Lawyer with a particular focus on High Yield and TLB transactions
- Strong understanding of regulatory and compliance issues related to leveraged finance transactions
- Experience working in a financial institution or law firm with a strong focus on leveraged finance
- Excellent drafting, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Qualified to practice law in England & Wales, Australia or New Zealand
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Leverage Finance Lawyer to join a leading financial institution on a 6-month contract. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration.