Our client is a prominent and forward thinking law firm, who have a large legal tech team
They are looking to add a document automation specialist to their team in Manchester to help maintain their existing portfolio, as well as grow the use and adoption across the business by identifying new solutions.
Responsibilities include (not exhaustive – just for guidance):
- Designing and creating new automation solutions
- Identifying opportunities for improving automation solutions
- Assessing new automation ideas for validity and potential to add value, and prioritising accordingly
- Supporting the operational deployment of automation software
- Supporting the governance and monitoring of those solutions
- Providing training and support to users
- Managing the automation work pipeline
The ideal candidate will have document automation experience and a strong understanding of legal automation software, be comfortable engaging internal stakeholders of all levels of seniority, excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team, and have an analytical mindset with a solution orientated outlook.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and outstanding scope to progress your career with a clear roadmap for advancement.