Our client is a UK-headquartered law firm with prestigious offices in Central London. They have a strategy to help the various practice areas improve the way client matters are delivered. To further this strategy, they’re looking to add a Senior Legal Project Manager who will help drive and deliver the strategic goals, manage junior team members and grow the team when the need arises.
Please note: the successful candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role to be considered for this role.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering large, complex, multi-jurisdiction legal matters
- Prepared and managed budgets in line with costs estimates
- Set up project plans and managed workstreams and deadlines throughout the lifecycle of matters
- Worked accurately to tight deadlines and prioritised between conflicting demands
- Planned and facilitated workshops, especially in relation to matter planning and matter debriefs
It is a huge bonus if you have been in a contentious litigation team, and have a Project Management certification such as Prince2.
Duties include (not an exhaustive list):
- Providing matter planning assistance and help lawyers scope the work
- Preparing and managing the budget in line with the costs estimate
- Setting up the file structure and naming convention for the matter in the Document Management System
- Setting up the time recording framework for the client/matter in line with the budget
- Ensuring ongoing quality control for time recording and management of corrective action
- Setting up a project plan and managing the workstreams and deadlines throughout the lifecycle of the matter
The role will collaborate closely with other functions such as Legal Solutions, Finance, Data Science and other teams to ensure an efficient and client-focused matter delivery. The role will also liaise with clients and third parties, so strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills are pre-requisite.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and good scope to progress your career with a roadmap for advancement.