An opportunity has arisen to join the Legal Operations & Project Management team at a leading national and international full-service law firm. They have embraced legal technology to help deliver their services in a more dynamic and future focussed manner, and an exciting opportunity has become available to join this dynamic firm.
No two days will be the same in this role as you will be responsible for implementing project management, process improvement and change management disciplines across the different practice groups This role has a variety of duties focussed on harnessing data in meaningful ways to support the consultative model the firm deploys.
Other duties include:
- Interacting with business stakeholders and Legal Ops Leads to understand business issues and problems for continuous improvement.
- Gather data from primary and secondary sources in a structured and cohesive way
- Produce actionable business insights from detailed data analysis and modelling
- Interpret trends from different data sets to support the development of solutions for key projects
- Strategic analysis to support financial and progress reporting for teams and projects
- Capture and document As-Is and To-Be processes to support workflow analysis, and utilise data to support required changes.
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders
The successful candidate will need to have similar experience from either a professional services or the legal sector. Also required are strong communication and relationship building skills, strong ability to translate objectives into tangible outputs to meet specific needs, the ability to manage different stakeholder types confidently and diplomatically, and ability to confidently sell value, benefits, and results to improve buy-in/engagement.
The firm has a hybrid working policy of being in the office 2-3 days per week so travel to one of the firm’s UK offices is required. Candidates should bear this in mind when applying.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and good scope to progress your career, with a clear roadmap for advancement.