A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead and build the fixed income and currencies derivatives team of a regional financial institution. This team lead role will see you influence the framework of the business whilst building and guiding a team of negotiators in undertaking the drafting and negotiation of various derivatives trading master agreements in relation to the scope of financial products to support the business. Applicants must have prior experience advising on fixed income derivatives and be happy to support the institution’s global initiatives by closely collaborating with stakeholders.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 8PQE in fixed income/currencies derivatives, gained with the banking, or capital markets team of a leading law firm or in-house with a financial institution.
- Admission to practice law in Singapore or other common law jurisdictions such as UK, Hong Kong, Australia or the US.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to global markets.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively manage key stakeholders and build internal relationships.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.