A global firm is actively recruiting a lawyer to provide group-wide legal support across Asia. Part of an established and dynamic team, you will work closely with business leaders on key business issues whilst providing commercial legal, transactional and regulatory support on business initiatives and objectives. This role will suit lawyers with a background in private equity, venture capital, corporate, M&A or fund investments. You will be a Singapore/qualified lawyer with experience from a top law firm and be confident in dealing with international stakeholders.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 8PQE, gained in-house or in private practice.
- Proven ability to manage and support a variety of legal transactional projects with a mixture of commercial/corporate work.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively manage key stakeholders and build internal relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.