An established renewable energy company that plays an active role in developing sustainable solutions, is recruiting a senior counsel in view of expansion.
Working as part of a collaborative and high-performing team, you will work on a variety of energy projects, and manage mergers & acquisitions, general corporate, project finance and litigation matters. Lawyers with significant in-house experience gained from the energy sector (especially in renewable energy) are preferred, but M&A and project finance lawyers from other industries would be considered too. Singapore Bar qualifications are essential.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A recognized degree in Law and be admitted to the Singapore Bar.
- 8 PQE, with experience handling energy, project finance or M&A related work.
- Relevant in-house experience, but private practice lawyers would be considered too.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.