An international law firm based in London is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its Shipping practice, focusing primarily on Personal Injury matters.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years PQE and be able to provide support for clients on all legal issues arising from maritime emergencies, as well as dispute avoidance or dispute resolution, in court or by arbitration. In addition, the new hire will handle instructions from high profile clients across the marine sector, with a focus on cruise and ferry owners and their insurers, as well as instructions from tour operators and insurance companies relating to non-maritime personal injury claims occurring in the UK and abroad.
- Handling personal injury claims and other legal issues related to maritime emergencies
- Providing support to clients on dispute avoidance and dispute resolution
- Representing clients in court proceedings and negotiations with third parties
- Managing and developing relationships with high-profile clients in the marine sector
- Qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE in personal injury law and maritime law
- Strong knowledge of maritime law and regulations
- Proven experience in handling high-value personal injury claims
- Experience in dispute avoidance and resolution, including litigation and arbitration
- Strong academic background and stable career record
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading international law firm and work with clients in the dynamic and challenging marine sector. The firm offers excellent career progression opportunities and a competitive compensation package.