An exciting new opportunity requiring a senior financing lawyer has now arisen with a global bank. This newly created role is a senior management-level position where you will be part of a team providing support on financing matters including structured finance, margin finance as well as equity and structured derivatives transactions. Applicants will have prior experience working in the finance practice of a top law firm or have prior relevant inhouse experience. This transactions-driven role will suit lawyers with a valid work visa in Singapore.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bar qualifications and at least 8PQE, gained with the banking/finance team of a leading law firm or in-house with a financial institution.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively manage key stakeholders and build internal relationships.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid visa to work in Singapore.