We are seeking a Senior Employment/EMI Lawyer with over 5 years of experience to join our team on an ad-hoc consultancy basis. The successful candidate will be able to work either remotely or in a London office, and provide expert legal advice and support to our clients on a range of employment and EMI matters.
- Providing legal advice and support on all aspects of employment law, including contracts, policies, terminations, discrimination, and harassment.
- Advising on the design, implementation, and operation of EMI schemes.
- Conducting legal research and provide guidance on current legislation, case law, and best practices.
- Collaborating with clients and other legal professionals to ensure the successful resolution of employment and EMI-related matters.
- At least 5 years of experience practising employment and EMI law.
- Strong understanding of UK employment law & EMI.
- Excellent analytical, research, and drafting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage client relationships.
- Qualified to practice law in England & Wales.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Employment/EMI Lawyer to join our team on an ad-hoc consultancy basis. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.