Our client is an innovative Top 100 firm in the City who are looking to secure a senior Competition Lawyer for a contract of 12 months in duration. The role is to start ASAP.
A significant proportion of the firm’s clients sit within dynamic sectors such as technology, IT, and life sciences.
Their London Competition team advises on all aspects of Competition law matters, including commercial agreements often relating to intellectual property, mergers, abuse of dominance issues, antitrust investigations, and other transactions.
The firm’s cross-border, client-focused approach means they are able to support significant local, national and international transactions, providing clients with specialist legal advice in relation to Competition Law issues. They also have a fully integrated competition litigation/dispute resolution practice.
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales and/or EU qualified
- 6 years’ + PQE broad-based competition experience gained from a leading City firm
- Litigation experience and/or experience in Life Sciences, Technology or Brands would be an advantage, but are not essential
- A can-do, client-centric attitude, strong interpersonal skills and sharp drafting skills
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
This contract represents a superb opportunity to work on a diverse and interesting caseload as well as has the potential for this contract to be extended for the right candidate.
This role is based in London, but with the option of hybrid working.