A successful London based SaaS business are looking to recruit a senior client relationship manager on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking firm in an interesting and very rewarding role.
Main responsibilities will include owning the net growth for a portfolio of financial services accounts and ensuring that clients have an excellent post onboarding experience.
- Developing and building relationships across the client base.
- Regular client review meetings.
- Driving client engagement with events and other content.
- Being the client’s first point of contact and internal representative with support, product and marketing teams.
- Meeting an annual retention and growth target.
- Ensuring suitable levels of product adoption.
- Leading customer team initiatives.
- Hosting client workshops and events
- Keeping abreast of regulatory & risk changes and corporate information.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have experience of successfully managing large corporate relationships, feel confident presenting to c-suite and board level directors and enjoy networking with clients to deepen relationships. You also need to possess strong negotiation skills and be commercially minded with an entrepreneurial drive.
This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that encourages you to contribute ideas, be an ambassador for the business and support and inspire others in the team.