A global leading Firm are heavily investing in growth and development, and now have an opportunity for a Senior Application Consultant. The role can either be based in London, or from home with travel required to clients if needed.
As an Application Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide high-quality consulting and training services to clients including:
- Maintaining a current, in-depth knowledge of the functional and feature characteristics of the Firms products, and be able to transfer this knowledge to a wide range of users
- Providing recommendations and industry expertise in legal and practice management, with extensive knowledge and consulting experience in billing systems and all related reporting, as well as financial management including General Ledger, AP and all related reporting
- Providing added consulting services including process design, on site support, process re-engineering, custom development specifications and related test plans, training, and assistance on custom projects as identified by clients
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience with 3e Practice Management system implementations or working internally at a Law Firm and involved with the 3e projects or other ERP Projects.
- Experience working in the legal technology or legal accounting or any strong experience with ERP systems.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to teach and share knowledge with others in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
The Firm will offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and provide them with a clear guide for career progression.