One of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms are looking for a mid-senior level (most likely 4+ PQE) Associate or Senior Associate to join their very highly regarded Securitisation and Structured Finance team. The team acts for a range of clients including arrangers and lead managers, corporate issuers, originators, credit enhancers, trustees, rating agencies, and other market participants on a range of products and asset classes. The transactions they assist on are often “first-of-a-kind”, and the firm is adept at developing innovative new financing methods which reflect the consistently changing markets in which they work.
In order to be considered for a role in this this sought-after team, you will have:
- Trained as a solicitor and probably gained at least four years’ post-qualification experience in the Structured Finance and/or Securitisation team of a City or International law firm. In-house candidates will also be considered, but ideally you will have spent your formative years at a City or International law firm.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- First rate drafting skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment; and
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
Our client will be open to seeing candidates with broader finance experience beyond securitisation, provided they have an interest in the area.
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop your career with a market leader.