One of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms are looking for at least one Newly Qualified-Mid level (0-5 PQE) Associate with an interest in Securitisation and Structured Finance to join their busy and top ranked international finance practice.
The firm’s Securitisation and Structured Finance team acts for a range of clients including arrangers and lead managers, corporate issuers, originators, credit enhancers, trustees, rating agencies, and other market participants on a range of products and asset classes. The transactions they assist on are often “first-of-a-kind”, and the firm is adept at developing innovative new financing methods which reflect the consistently changing markets in which they work.
Due to continued growth and a strong pipeline of work stretching well into the remainder of the year, the Group is now looking to add at least one additional Associate. In order to be considered for a role in this this sought after team, you will have:
- Trained and probably be about to qualify or have gained up to five years’ post-qualification experience in the Structured Finance and/or Securitisation team of a City or International law firm;
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard;
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach;
- First rate drafting skills;
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment; and
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner;
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop your career with a market leader.