This elite UK headquartered global law firm are seeking an associate with securitisation experience for its London office.
The team advises a premium client base, including banks, mortgage lenders, asset managers and private equity firms on a broad range of structured finance transactions involving different asset classes. The role will cover securitisations, whole business securitisations, covered bonds, CLOs, and trade receivables.
Experience and skills required:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-4 years of post-qualification experience, gained at a rival City law firm or highly ranked international outfit
- Previous structured finance/securitisation and/or debt capital markets experience
- A desire to specialise in structured finance/securitisation
- Outstanding academics from a well-known university
- Stable career record
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent training and development
- Realistic career progression opportunities
- Secondment opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work
- Friendly and collaborative culture