Our client is a leading legal tech firm that is now looking to hire its first Business Development/Sales Manager in Singapore. This is a key role for the company in developing new business whilst harvesting existing relationships in Singapore or the broader Asia Pacific market. Applicants will ideally be legally trained and have a keen interest in the legal tech industry and be comfortable with extensive business development. This unique business role will leverage on the applicant’s legal expertise and network to expand the utilization of the firm’s products.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Ideally, a law degree with prior experience practicing as a corporate/commercial lawyer or an ex-lawyer who may be keen on a business development role. Applicants with a strong sales background and knowledge of the legal industry may be considered.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to acquire new business in the APAC region.
- Solid English and Mandarin capabilities to liaise with clients in Asia.
- A proactive and independent nature to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- The confidence and ability to liaise with external senior stakeholders across the region.