A large UK regional law firm that operates in London and in the South West is looking for a Risk and Compliance analyst within an expanding team. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing Law firm.
- Assisting with day to day function of the Risk and compliance team as assigned by the Risk & compliance Assistant Manager in the smooth operation of the team’s tasks.
- Assisting in managing the regulatory practice requirements, complaints, claims monitoring (including dealing with insurers), breach monitoring and reporting of various types, including SRA and GDPR.
- Assisting partners and staff with practice and conduct questions such as conflicts, GDPR and AML.
- Recording and monitoring compliance data on internal recording systems.
- Providing reports for meetings in a timely manner.
- Reviewing, monitoring and helping to develop the firm’s policies and procedures, as well as the performance of the day to day tasks delegated by the Head of Risk & Compliance, COLP, Operations Partner, DPO and MLRO/MLCO.
- Prior experience of working within the Risk and Compliance function of a law firm.
- Knowledge of CQS, Lexcel, lender Panel management desirable.
- The ability to work in an environment where quality output is paramount.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Comfortable working within case management and database systems.
- Analytical and organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- AML experience.