Our client is a fast-growing and very highly regarded international law firm.
Their insolvency practice assists in servicing multi-jurisdictional clients of the firm and is led by a market-leading practitioner with significant and long-standing industry links. He is regularly asked to speak to regulatory bodies and industry groups. The group acts on both contentious and non-contentious matters, including those involving fraud, across a wide range of sectors.
Due to a sustained and growing pipeline of work, they are now looking for an additional junior Associate. As part of this team, you will work on cutting edge restructuring and insolvency matters. The team as a whole works across the spectrum of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work. The group’s clients include insolvency practitioners, private equity houses, banks, major pensions schemes, asset based lenders and large companies. Many of the cases undertaken include multi-jurisdictional elements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Strong academics and a genuine interest in cross-border insolvency.
- Trained and gained up to 2 years’ PQE at a rated international or City firm with a good reputation for insolvency work.
- Post-qualification experience in a range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters, including:
- Advising on administrations and CVAs.
- All forms of receivership and liquidation.
- Insolvency Act claims.
- Trading claims.
- Directors’ duties.
- Solvent and insolvent restructurings.