With an array of clients from law firms to alternative legal service providers, we have seen an increase in the need for Restructuring & Insolvency lawyers with 2+years of PQE. We are looking for both contentious and non-contentious Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyers.
Candidates should have experience in:
- Financial restructuring (acting for debtors and creditors).
- Formal insolvency and schemes of arrangement.
- Distressed investing (including loan sales and acquisitions as well as business acquisitions and workouts).
- Engaging in all forms of the insolvency process
- Negotiating company voluntary arrangements for administration and receivership
- Engagement in all forms of the liquidation process
To be considered you must show the following:
- Two or more years Post Qualification Experience in either Contentious or Non-Contentious Restructuring and Insolvency
- Experience in a top-tier UK/US law firm or notable FTSE 100 company
- A solid understanding of different company/financial structures