A premier US law firm are seeking a senior restructuring and insolvency lawyer to join its restructuring and insolvency team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an established restructuring and insolvency senior associate to work with a highly regarded global team.
This position will involve working on serious and intense matters that involve proceedings across multiple jurisdictions. The successful candidate will be representing debtors, creditors, committees, and other stakeholders in insolvency-related disputes and investigations. The work that this role will require is not limited to insolvency-related work. It will also involve creditor-debtor disputes from both inside and outside of insolvency proceedings.
Experience and skills Required:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 5-8 years’ PQE gained at a recognised restructuring and insolvency practice
- First rate insolvency litigation experience
- Business development skills and a desire to support the growth of the practice
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities
- High quality and intellectually challenging work